Antonella Faiazza (Ayurveda teacher and Yoga teacher)
Maria Fasella (doctor)
HAP (Holistic Alliance professionals) affiliated school:
- Ayurveda: origin and definition.
- Philosophical and cosmological aspects.
- The Theory of the 5 Elements.
- Dosha Dathu Ojas.
- The individual constitution.
- Ills waste substances.
- It unrolls the circulation channels.
- Agni and Ama concept.
- Virya Vipaka Prabhava.
- The main causes of the disease.
- Purification techniques.
- Benefits and contraindications
- The abhyangam massage
- The anti-vata anti-pitta anti-kapha massage.
- The oils according to the doshas.
- The marma points
- Neerabhyangam: Ayurvedic massage of the lymphatic system
- Udgharshana: herbal powder massage for liquid stagnation
- The Vastes: for joint disorders
- Pindasweda: the massage with herbal boluses
- Keraliano: energetic massage
- Medical oils
Price € 1.400**
* If you prefer this course will also be available as an online course. Only the internship and exam, in the classroom
** Option to pay in 3 tranches
Do you want to know more? Ask us!